I wish I had photos for you from yesterday, but it was just one of those days, you are so busy enjoying Jesus, there is no time to take pictures. I did take a couple with my Itouch...but they are not too great.
I have been around a lot of successful music artists over our years of ministry. I think the thing that is neat about Nicole C. Mullen is her genuineness. It is different for me to "host" someone here in Belize than in the states. But I felt she was cool with whatever we did...not demanding...
I love the fact that she is travelling with her husband, children, and dear friends. We get to see Nicole in her surroundings. We are so impressed with what great kids her husband and her have raised.
I love the fact that Nicole homeschools her kids, adopted one of her children, and went to CFNI about the same time I was there. I love that her kids got up and sang yesterday...children full of confidence, but no conceit. I love that her daughter practiced ballet with Erika yesterday. I love that all the kids hung out with my kids all afternoon. It was just a superfun day that I won't soon forget.
Yesterday was extremely busy for our family. We had extra stuff to take, had a huge worship team yesterday, and were meeting in a new building. But everything went smoothly. The Worship from LifeNet was so awesome. Everyone was dancing and just enjoying Jesus. The room was full. I think we had 276 people. Very few seats were empty, but it was so much more comfortable than the room we have been squished in:) Of course, many people came just to hear Nicole. But, we also did have many visitors that hopefully will come back to LifeNet. We even had one young man that had never been to church. God is so awesome:)
When Nicole got up to minister, it was just FUN. Her kids came up and danced with her. Her kids each sang solos. And then she just rolled into ministry. It was beautiful. Facebook is full of testimonies this morning of what God was doing. Nicole was truly a vessel used by the Lord. When Lee gave the altar call, so, so many people came forward. Every leader we had prayed with about 4-5 people each. I had the honor of ministering to some of those. People just weeping before the Lord. Surrending their lives. Of course, this is just the beginning. Now, we must walk it out with them. It is not just about coming forward and saying a prayer. Now, comes the work of discipleship that is also a joy.
After church, everyone wanted a pic with Nicole. I can't imagine how exhausting that must be for her, yet, she never lost her smile:)
Here are some photos Alina Scott caught...she is an amazing photographer:)
![]() |
| Nicole's Manager, who shares our last name:) with Alina |
![]() |
| Nicole's daughter is in the middle...her other son had to fly home with her husband for school.. |
![]() |
| Nicole's sweet youngest, Jojo |
We enjoyed lunch and then coming back to the house and just visiting.
It was a great day:)
Today, we are taking them to the Mayan Ruins. Another fun day ahead...





Robyn, this post made my heart so happy! I know that Nicole ministered to everyone, but I prayed that the time for your family would be special!!!! I love to hear when those prayers are answered! Love you so much!
ReplyDelete