We are in such a season of change right now.
We should be moving into the new church building in the next few weeks. I am excited because Josh and Tori will be here. I feel like it is significant that we celebrate this milestone as a family.
Soon, the youth net that we have hosted in our home for almost seven years will begin meeting at the building. What a change it will be not to have to clean up before and after every single Thursday. I am sure it will change for them as well. Moving to the building. But I also feel that it will be a place where it can grow more as well.
Josh graduates in April. As we prepare to go home and celebrate with him, this is also a time of change. This will be the last Christmas he can probably come and hang out for two weeks. Unless he becomes a teacher, his new job will probably not afford him that time. It is probably the last time we can go to Foursquare Convention as a whole family. Also a special time I am looking forward to. As my children have become adults, I have treasured them even more. Treasured every moment I have with them even more. Realizing the moments are less.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.