Monday, February 5, 2018

Trust

I think of how as a child, if we grow up in a stable home, we just trust.  As a child, I always knew my parents would take care of me.   I never knew hunger.  I always had a safe place to stay.   Even during times of transition.

Several people have asked me how am I doing.   Not knowing what’s next.   And honestly, I am totally covered in His peace.   I’m in a season of feeling God very close to me.   Or I’m close to Him. I have no idea where I’ll live in six months, but I am peaceful.   I love worship.   You know that by now I’d you’ve read my blog.  God speaks to me so powerfully as I worship at church or alone.

My current favorite song is, “I am no victim.”    Here’s the link if you want to listen.  I am no victim

This particular verse just keeps playing over and over in my spirit.


Cause He is my Father, I do not wonder
If His plans for me are good
If He'll come through like He should
'Cause He is provision and enough wisdom
To usher in my brightest days
To turn my mourning into praise

I do not know where we will go next.   I know that my Father God knows Lee and my giftings.    I know that He also knows the desires of my heart.   I know that He has never let me down.   And that He loves our family.   And that is just the most beautiful place to be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.