Friday, April 2, 2010

Homeschooling

Today, Josh and Tori took the diagnostic testing for Homeschooling. It is coming at a very busy time for me. I really wished we could have waited, but in order for them to get into a school that will keep their records here in the states, we needed to get moving.

It was just that even though they had the day off from school, there were a lot of distractions, like needing to show the house this afternoon. The house really needed to be cleaned, so as I tried to keep Erika quiet and entertained, tried to clean, tried to cook three meals, I also was summoned to the dining room a million times to answer questions. It really showed me that it will be a relief to be living somewhere smaller when we homeschool, and that I really need to have some sort of preschool curriculum for Erika to keep her busy as well. It will also be nice to be a full-time stay at home mom at that point, so that we will be in a better routine. Right now, a lot of the way my life is, simply is because of me working and Erika being in preschool.

We left in the mid afternoon for the house to show. That was actually so good for everyone. We went to our new favorite park in old Katy and the kids released some energy and we all got fresh air. They were able to come home and finish and Erika and Lee took a good nap, while I made two huge things of lasagne. For me, it has been a busy day and I am looking forward to bed tonight.

My brother and sister in law will be here tomorrow. I am looking forward to spending time with them:) in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.