Yesterday I worked all day and did all the carpooling that a Tuesday in my current life entails...Next year will be so different. I can't wait.
As I was sitting on the couch contemplating what to make for dinner (I am currently working on using what is in my freezer and pantry up and only buying things to go with those meals), I got my first call for a showing of the house. Wow..that was way too fast. I am still mourning the For Sale sign in my front yard. I don't want anyone to actually BUY my house yet!!! Anyway, they wanted to come today at noon, but we are having the carpets cleaned today, so I declined all showings for today. Then proceeded to cook dinner. Lee got home and as we were sitting down to eat, our realtor called wanting to know why I declined the showing. When I explained about the carpets (which we should have done before we put the house on the market...but our life is too crazy!!!), she said okay. BUT also said..."I hope you are ready to move. We have SEVERAL very interested buyers."
So I freaked out a little. Well, actually A LOT!! I am just not ready to go. We don't have anywhere to move yet. We still need to get rid of so much stuff. I don't want to waste my energy moving stuff we are just going to sell anyway. We still don't know where Lea will go!!!
But God...He will help me through this. He will provide. I just have to have confidence in that. I just have to trust that He is in control. Because I am right in that we cannot walk through this in our own strength. Only through His.
So, today the carpets will be cleaned...and tomorrow, apparently, our house will be seen by several different families, and possibly one of those families will be blessed to get to live in this very special home that Lee and I have lovingly cared for over the past 6 1/2 years.
I bet it is a little scary, but God will provide a place for you to live! And it is a good thing that your house is selling, because it will be one less thing you have to worry about later! I hope you have a great day tomorrow! -Kristy
ReplyDelete