Okay...it is time to go home. I am really missing my kids. We talked to them on Skype tonight and I almost fell apart when I saw Erika. But I held it together when I saw myself in the bottom corner. I didn't want her to see me cry. I just longed to hold her. She looked so HAPPY. That helps. She wants us to come home, but wants memaw and papa to stay, so that is a good sign. Tori looked so beautiful as she talked to us. They did their crazy dancing for me. I miss the craziness. And Josh with his shirt off ALL THE TIME!!!! I asked if he kept his shirt on when he was talking to other people on Skype and thankfully he said OF COURSE. He seems so big. They are all doing great. I am not worried about them. Just miss my life. I miss my own bed and taking a bath (there is only a shower in our room). I miss the crazy afterschool madness. It really is true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I don't seem to remember all the things that drove me crazy before I left.
These trainings have been great. We are learning to hear God's voice...and I am. That is so cool. We are praying for healings and seeing it. We are learning about a deeper walk with God. So it is worth it. I will be a better mom when I go home and a better, more confident minister in our church and life. And God is speaking to me through other people...and it is not only cool for me, but for them too. To speak something and have it confirmed by the person is amazing.
Tomorrow we are touring the house that Aimee Simple McPherson lived in. She is who started Foursquare. I feel a little dorky, but I am SO EXCITED about it. It is cool to read her story and be here where it all started. This denomination is more a Family to Lee and I. Our president interim came in today and spoke to us. That was pretty cool.
Well, I am tired from these long days. Just a few more days and I can hold my kids. I can't wait!!!
I saw Josh today and he really did seem taller to me. I told him that he's growing. BTW, when he and Lily Skype he is always wearing a shirt......lol! ;)
ReplyDelete