Thursday, March 11, 2010

The End is Near

Tomorrow is our last day of training. It has been great. But I am tired. This morning I thought I would fall asleep. I felt bad. I am just tired. The problem is that going home is not restful. I will go home to a 3 hour time change loss (due to the change Saturday night). And two birthdays to deal with this month. I am going home to Spring Break--which is good because we don't have to wake up early, but bad, because all the kids will be home all day long and in need of entertainment. And I will need to catch up on Two Weeks of missed work....

But God is Great and although I have a lot to do when I get home, He has filled me these two weeks. He has poured into me through some amazing teachers. He has allowed practical applications of what we have been taught. And He has allowed me to enjoy a little peace and quiet each night. That has been good. I will miss it.

And we have made new friends that I already cherish and hope to keep up with even if just through email and facebook.

So The End of our Training is Near. Saturday morning, we will fly home and see our kids that afternoon. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.