
We are here in LA for a conference and so Tom and Francine drove down...5 hours...to take us to breakfast :) We had so much fun just visiting and driving around (poor Tom). We went to a real neat little place for Breakfast and then another special place to get dessert. Yum.
It was just so neat how after not seeing each other for several months, it was just like we picked up right where we left off. It was so refreshing just to enjoy their friendship and share ours joys and burdens. And be loved anyway. It is neat how God just "connects" us with certain people. And even when they are not near us geographically, we just have a longing to stay connected.
I am very tired tonight, but as I reflect on the day, I really do believe that true friends are rare and so precious. We all know this to be true, but need to be reminded sometimes so that we don't forget to love on our friends and pray for our friends. We never know what they may be walking through.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.