Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lee 40th Birthday



























Last night we had a CHUCK E CHEESE for Lee, who will be 40 next week. My sister-in-law, Jodie went all out. It was an awesome night to celebrate with our church family.

Today is my only day home with no kids. I have gotten a lot accomplished. I am working on several things at once. I set up our home office, I am unloading lots of boxes, and doing laundry. Erika has her splash day at preschool today. Thursday is her graduation so it is her last official day of school.

I wanted to put up some pics of the very unsettled apartment. The kitchen is so tiny...I am still needing to get rid of a lot. The drawers are too small to even hold my silverware...and there are only 3!!! My house had 6 very large drawers. It is good...it helps me filter and get rid of more now....

The kids room is settled, just messy. Without dressers, it is just harder to be organized. Living out of suitcases is it own special way of life!!!

BUT, the view is beautiful. The kids look on the lake from the two HUGE windows in their room. And they love it. I am glad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.