Yay!!!! There is some celebrating going on today at the Brockintons. We sold the first car we bought when we moved here almost 20 months ago.
The car has definitely been a blessing and only broke down a couple of times:/ And for being 22 years old, that is not too bad. At times, it was actually the only vehicle we could count on. And the AC was amazing. I must say, I will miss that amazing AC.
Here is our little family in the car when we first got it. We had been in Belmopan for several days at this point and only were able to get around on foot...so this car was an incredible blessing that we were greatly thankful for. Look, Tori had just turned 12, Erika had just turned 4 and Josh was almost 15. This seems likes a lifetime ago.
Many of you who have come and visited us have gotten the privilege of riding with me in this car, as we would sometimes bottom out on the speed bumps. But yes, once again, it was always a blessing. I pray that the new owners are blessed too.
And we are thankful to not have to move it around anymore. With my new (to me) car and the two ministry vans...we are constantly pulling vehicles in and out of the carport to get the one we need.
We celebrated by going to lunch today. That was fun.
We are on our third week of school already. The kids are doing great. Our days are definitely busier.
I need to take some pics. I've been falling behind. But know they are all still as cute as ever:)
Sunday, the Worship was amazing. I could feel the Lord's presence. I was sitting there thinking how blessed we are to Pastor LifeNet, where people are so excited to come to church. What a privilege to be loved by a church body here in Belize. And it is so neat to see how everyone works so hard to set it all up and take it all down afterwards. We are truly blessed.
Oh, and after church, we found this new Mexican taco place. It was simple, but fast and yummy. Fast is nice...
Then home to rest all afternoon before starting my week with 6 loads of laundry this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.