Monday, February 25, 2013

North Carolina

So like I said in a few previous posts, our time in North Carolina was both physically and spiritually refreshing for both Lee and I.  We were busy most of the time...but it was different busy than our life here in Belize.  We were pampered, ate out, got to shop...things that just don't happen here...or not in the same capacity.  We are so thankful to the church that brought us.

Here are some pics of our days there:)

What a blessing to Lee and I to have Chick Fil A right in front of the hotel!

Part of the team that came last July sharing and encouraging others in the High School group to come to Belize.
Reunion


The home Billy Graham grew up in and a Library next door.  It was very moving how the Lord has used just one man.  We all are born with such potential.




Lee with missionaries from Nicaragua, Kentucky and Haiti

As we are about to leave for the Global Express...


Pastor Michelle, who brought this all together...praying together and giving us final instructions.
The food people got as they came to the Belize room.


Sweet friends who came last July and are coming back!

The kids made necklaces while Lee spoke.



We had such a great time.  It was a great trip.  Fast, yet somehow still refreshing.  Thank you Grace Covenant Church for blessing Lee and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.