In the midst of all the changes we have gone through in the past year, we decided for Tori's Bday to take a little trip across the border...of Mexico. We don't get too many getaways like this so it was an incredible blessing. A taste of the states, but with most people only speaking Spanish. We learned a lot on this first trip there, but it was awesome. Now to real life and prepping for the holidays.
I made a little video for us to remember the trip by. By the way, it was the first time Kailey ever left Belize, so many things were new to her:)
Tori and Kailey got money for their birthdays in October and November to spend on this trip, so staying by the mall was a great choice.
Here is the video I made:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.