Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Erika's Party

Friday night we had Erika's Birthday party and IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.  Everything flowed and everything we did, the girls seemed to enjoy...which made this mama happy:)  Erika went to bed with a big smile on her face.




I found these adorable ornaments for the girls to make...what a great take-home gift at Christmas...





We played the "Frozen" soundtrack over and over, but still, it did not snow:(





The "Can you build a Snowman?" Craft was a big hit too...even with Daddy.  Poor guy was surrounded by girls all night...



A couple of her friends couldn't come, which is normal since she is a Christmas baby.  Especially here...a lot of people leave for Christmas.

But we still had a good amount of friends that she knows from church and ballet.

It was a SPA party with a Frozen theme.  The two combined beautifully.  I loved decorating and was so happy to find some things while we were in Mexico, too.  And my sister in law helped by sending face masks, which were a hit.




Tori and Elizabeth made the cutest "Pin the Nose on Olaf".







Yep, they did Daddy's face too...don't worry, we didn't paint his nails...




Tori and Kailey did pedicures for the girls and Elizabeth did Erika's...and she is equal to about five girls...because it is  hard for her to sit still...especially when it is her birthday!








At the end, we did freeze dance, and it was just so much fun.  Eight is a fun age.  And Erika is blessed with such great friends here.  And I am so glad we did an un-slumber party...which means they come in their jammies, but they go home to sleep.  Because I was exhausted on Saturday:/

I especially miss our families when we have birthdays.  I can't really explain it, but always feel like something is missing.  But, now that the girls are older and can help, it seems that God has given me a full family right within my own home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.