Finally, I am able to put up a photo with all of our children. I am so thankful to Alice for taking all of these beautiful pictures. I can't wait to frame them and display them in our home.
I have been back to Belize for a few days and I am still finding it take me a bit to get adjusted back to life here. I have a list of things that need to be done, but I find my energy is gone so quickly here. It is actually not too hot right now and we had a wonderful rainstorm last night. But it is just different here.
One of the best parts of our trip home was that I had all my children together, under one roof. The time was way too busy and went by way too fast. I have to come back to Belize to get my rest. But I am thankful to all who poured into us. People who gave us money to do things with our kids, took us to eat, cooked for us, housed us. It was all such a blessing.
Now I come back to get busy again at LifeNet. We will be starting a Nursery at the end of the month, so I am busy getting everything ready. I will train our volunteers on Saturday. This is such an unknown thing in Belize. I am praying that the Lord uses this as a ministry to our parents of small children.
Josh and Tori are still in the states, so I only have my youngest two. The house is definitely a bit quieter. I miss them and am thankful for facebook and facetime.
I just got a call and Kailey and Erika are about to go on TV to talk about the Ballet Recital they have Thursday. So lots of excitement in the air.
How is Erika?
ReplyDeletePraying for you as your family adjusts back to Belize. It was wondering to spend time together. I hope the adjustment isn't too difficult.
ReplyDelete