Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tonight

Life has been busy, tonight has slowed down a little...

I'm enjoying doing some crafts with the girls, watching a movie, listening to the rain...

Praying...

I prayed with a girl to receive Christ two weeks ago...after we watched "To Save a Life".  She then came to church and I also met her mom at a funeral last week.  Then Lee told me she had MS.  Now, this weekend, she had a stroke and lays in a bed in a hospital in Belize City with half her body paralyzed.  My heart breaks for her.

Last night I went to a shower.  Today, the mom's water broke...way too early.  She is 27-29 weeks.  We are covering this little girl in prayer.  It is not like the states here...technology/medically wise...but God is here and in both these situations, He can heal.  He can bring this baby into the world healthy and ready to live strongly.

I am enjoying my night with my family, but still my heart is heavy.  But there is nothing I can do...but all that HE can do....so I have to trust in Him on behalf of these three lives....

I thought I would post some of the crafts the girls have been doing...just in case you wanted some simple, cheap ideas to do with your children...





3 comments:

  1. I love the crafts!! We still need to buy a tree...and get some decorations up.

    So sorry to hear about those two health situations. I will be praying for them and for you all as you minister to them.

    Alida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the ornaments your girls made for the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ornaments Robyn! I think I"ll do some of these w/ the girls this week. What are the directions on the cinnamon ornaments?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.