Thursday, November 3, 2011

What did Missioinaries do without the Internet???

I have found this new website that I absolutely love, but am little hesitant to endorse...you get the good with the bad.

But this website is full of great craft ideas, recipes, birthday party ideas, etc.

I love it because it keeps track of everything you like as you browse through the ideas, so when you go back, you can look up just the ideas you wanted to save.

It has taken me a few days to get the hang of it and now I love it.

Living on the mission field, I do not have my normal resources for new ideas.  The library here has basically, um, not much, that I can use.  Magazines are very expensive here.  Same with books...and not much variety.  We do not have TV...at all, not even local channels.

So, I love the internet.

It allows me to stay connected with friends and family, keep up with the news, and find really cute crafts for me to do with my girls for homeschool. 

Here are just a couple we have done this week....




I've picked out some recipes that I look forward to trying as well...I'll let you know how that goes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.