Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back to Normal Schedules...


Back to Blowing Bubbles in the Backyard

Back to Exercising with the Wii

Back to Practicing Piano before heading to the Lesson

Always working hard:)

Training our "on the mend" guard dog

Always plenty of Laundry to Hang

Enjoying Apple Bananas off Dale and Carolyn's Tree...so sweet

Bible Study, LLT and Leisurely Reading (when Erika gives me a chance::)

Back to Kindergarten...learning so much

Mr Jealous is having a hard time with sharing his Daddy...but we keep telling him  He gets to be inside, gets better food, and never gets rained on...but still he keeps an eye on our new family member

and back to piano lessons for Sissy means back to dress up with Evangeline...fun day


This week has been full of errands to get our residency, back to school...our third week this year, and preparing for a baby shower on Saturday.  It is nice to be back into somewhat of a routine after the holidays.  These are just some pictures of what we do... There are no pics of Josh.  He hasn't been feeling well, but is on the mend.  He is here, still chugging away at school.  And Wini is busy with Exams this week at school.

Today is our nephew, Ryan's, birthday.  He is 11 and I think this is the first time we have ever missed his birthday.  We are hoping to get to skype him later.  We are thinking of you today, Ryan:)  Happy Birthday....

Dinner is cooking.   It's Thursday night and that means lots of kids later, but less tonight because of exams.  That will keep some home tonight.

Happy Thursday Everyone:)

1 comment:

  1. I went back to working on my Beth Moore Paul study!!!! Last year I couldn't make it happen but I am into it right now! <3 Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.