Monday, January 16, 2012

Today...

Right now it is about 8:30 on Monday  night...

I just finished squeezing about 50-60 oranges making healthy OJ for my family (Mom, I kept the pulp in and didnt add sugar...so it would be healthier:)

I'm listening to it POUR on our metal roof.  Love the sound.  It is raining so hard!!!  Has been for several days.  I love the rain here.  Windows open, cool breezes blowing through the house...its just awesome.

Also listening to my sweet husband.  He is preparing to do five 5 minute devotionals on Plus TV tomorrow.  They will air next week.  So, tonight, he is practicing.

I'm smelling yummy banana muffins that Tori is making for Wini to sell tomorrow for a Senior Bake Sale.  Wini has exams this week and I think Tori is a sweet "sister" to help her out.  She is making three dozen...and they look delectable:)

I'm enjoying that Erika has given up her nap in exchange for going to bed at 8:00 each night.  It is such a better schedule for her.  I'm not sure how it will work when we have something at night, but she goes to bed so much better and wakes up so much happier.  It just seems like such a great thing and I am enjoying it.  Oh, and it was HER decision.  We gave her the choice and she chose no nap.

I'm tired from a busy day of running around.  We started off early getting pictures for our police background checks (even Josh) and for applying for Residency in a couple of weeks.  We had several other errands and after lunch, the entire family had physicals, including having our blood taken for AIDS, TB and STD tests.  Tori was very insulted that she had to have her blood taken being a kid, but we must obey the laws of the land we live in.  Oh, and Josh is now TWO inches taller than me.  He was proud.

Then there was the rush to get dinner going...Tortilla Soup and Chocolate Chip Cookies for Dessert...thank you mom and dad:)

We have a busy week ahead.  Its been a good Monday where we have gotten much accomplished.

Now to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.