Its that time of year again. We are taking about three showers a day. Here is miss cutie...she wanted me to put her hair up like everyone else does. The problem is the towel was WAY too heavy for her little head. I cropped out my hand holding it on:) But she is happy, and that is all that matters sometime.
Wednesday, we completed Kindergarten. It is an amazing feeling to have the next couple of months OFF and not have to constantly be fitting school into our day. Tori completed her work today. I am proud of her. It was a lot of work this year. Josh is tying up loose ends still. He has about 4 subjects, but right at the end of them.
Erika deserved some recognition. One of the hard things about homeschool is not having the class graduation thing. But never fear, mommy made a crazy, not very good, but Erika was excited about it...Graduation Cap. We had a certificate, which Lee, as our official Daddy/Principal handed it to her. As you can tell, she enjoyed it just as much, if not more, than sharing the day with 20 other kids. Tomorrow night, we are going somewhere to get a special treat to celebrate.
Don't you love the classic--cover my face with the paper--shot?
We are looking towards June and the skies opening back up with some rain. I am thankful that this year, the smoke is definitely not like it was last year. And although, it is hot, I do not think it is as bad as it was last year...or we are simply more adjusted.
This weekend, as most, looks to be very busy...starting with tonight. We will begin having the LLT here at our house at 6, before everyone else gets here at 7. Our Thursdays just got way busier...so I will look forward to my Fridays being low key.
We have been extremely busy planning our summer. Our four weeks in the states are very full...but that is a blessing, as well. We also have doctors appts, etc, scheduled. We are really looking forward, but know that time will fly. We also will have to set things in place for LifeNet to continue to run smoothly while we are gone.
Well, I am going to try to create new header with more recent pictures:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.