right now, i am a little bit tired...i took a catnap, but was awakened by a phone call that i jumped to answer, because
right now, my very "not tired" 5 year old is crashed out, wrapped in her dora fleece blanket and i would like her to stay there just a little bit more, so
right now, i can enjoy my ice coffee with yummy homemade creamer, even though it is making me shiver a little, because
right now, it is definitely a little chilly...i am wearing shorts and feel like i could wrap myself up in a blanket
right now, i am feeling very overwhelmed and thankful for the people that God has sent to bless us during this holiday season, many of whom we do not even know
right now, i am a little bit sad that the team is leaving in the morning, because they have been such a joy to work with
right now, i am feeling accomplished as i got many things done while my husband and children went and built houses this morning
right now, i am dreaming of making a pecan pie and chocolate chip cookies for my family...treats we have not had in a while, but now possible because of the team
right now, i am thankful for a family that just was able to adopt a baby we took care of this summer, so she can start her forever-family life next week
right now, i am thankful that i pursued my dream of adoption so many years ago now...right now while she is sleeping:)
right now, i am relieved that we are almost halfway through this school year, and how well all the kids are doing
and right now, i am about to take a little girl on the team back to the hotel to meet up with her dad...she had a fall today and we are praying for healing for her leg...i am thankful for parents that put a priority on bringing their kids to the mission field
You are such a good writer. I love reading every post even when I am bad about commenting back! <3
ReplyDeleteAw thank you. I love comments even though I rarely comment on other people's blogs either. Thanks for the encouragement.
ReplyDeleteAw thank you. I love comments even though I rarely comment on other people's blogs either. Thanks for the encouragement.
ReplyDelete