The trip the states this year felt even more of a whirlwind than last year. I am so glad that Erika and I stayed a week longer to visit with my parents. Josh and Tori are still there so they can go to YFN.
Going to Convention in Florida was so refreshing for us as a family. Our kids made great friends and FMI spoiled our family. Tori actually roomed with two other missionary daughters, as we were only allowed four in a room.
Poor Lee got sick the day our family went to Epcot. His birthday and the first ride. He spent his 43rd birthday in bed. Good thing his mom had made a special dinner the night before we left.
Erika had lots of oppurtunities to swim on this trip. I believe she loves swimming more than most anything. I like that it wears her out:) I plan to take her here in Belmopan a few times while the older two are still in the states.
Convention was at the end of Lee's part of the trip, so he left so spiritually refreshed. Sometimes, no matter where you minister, it is just good to get away and let the Lord speak to you free of distractions. We both were filled up and ready to come back to Belize.
This morning, I have washed so many sheets and towels, clothes, dishes...just cleaning up from the house being (mostly) vacant and getting the house in order. Erika and I went to the produce stand but I am looking forward to going to Market on Tuesday. The mango I had for lunch was sooo good. Today is purely a catch up day for us. I need to go through our clothes and get rid of some to give away. So much still to do. But it is good to be home. Today is rainy and it is only 82. What a blessing. The humidity is pretty thick though. I am anxious to see everyone at LifeNet tomorrow. We saw two of our Mayan girls as we went to the store and they were so happy to see us and waving. It feels good to be loved. Even the grocery store people said they've missed us:)
 |
| Lee's mom made fried shrimp for Lee's birthday dinner. |
 |
| My three cuties on the way to the pool. I love them so much:) |
 |
| Tori and her roomates for the week. I don't think they slept at all. |
 |
| The Worship at Convention was so wonderful...loved it. |
 |
| first time to play minature golf and she loved it. |
 |
| Breakfast on the patio at Conroe. |
 |
| Tori enjoyed the horse ride so much. |
 |
| We have a swimmer:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.