Thursday, June 9, 2016

We are so Blessed

Yesterday, we ate our last Chick fil a for a year.  Enjoyed the last of living in AC for a while (except for our church services on Sunday morning).  We said goodbye again.  To our "other" life.

Last night, we were greeted to high heat and humidity.  I was greeted to a dead tarantula on my bedroom floor.  Fun.  But I also came home.  I enjoyed so much being in my own house last night.  Sleeping in my own bed.  Today, I enjoyed getting my kitchen back in order.  Cooking that first meal.

We had no food in the house, so Kailey and I got up early and hit the Veggie Market, Grocery Store and Poultry Store.  And we were hot and tired as we unloaded and put things away.  But one thing that struck me is that she and I were thankful that we were able to buy groceries.  I thought of the people who support us, help us live here.  Wayne and Jodie for hosting our big family for the past month.  For everyone who fed us while we were in Texas.  We are so greatly blessed.  And as I drove around the streets of this very different world, I realized how blessed we are that we got to have a month enjoying Texas.  And how blessed we are that we can buy groceries...as simple as that is.

Belmopan is small, so we ran into and saw different people as we ran our errands this morning.  I am excited to return to my Net Group tonight.  God has us here and He shows us in the little ways.

We are so blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.