One of the things that I am enjoying the most now that I am home full-time with my kids is the moments...the moments of cooking with them, reading with them, doing crafty things with them. I do not consider myself a very crafty person, but I have a very crafty daughter. I think she is beginning to rub off on me.
This week, we went to Hobby Lobby to get some ideas for her 12th birthday party, a sleepover, in possibly an entirely empty apartment...sounds like fun, eh? Well, I have been wanting my girls to have aprons for a while now. So we found these. So cute. And some fabric paint.
And then, we just had some fun...no plan, really, just had some fun...
I was really pleased how they turned out...and Erika enjoyed helping me make dinner.
And they both enjoyed making cake....
I love my kids...sorry no pics of my handsome son...
Oh, and they all got cute haircuts today...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.