Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Neverending TO DO List

So, how many of your feel like me...that you have a neverending "to do" list.  And I don't even have a job outside the home anymore....

My parents are taking my kids to Galveston for a few days next week, which is an incredible blessing...so I can get a few things done with a kid-free house...

BUT, before they go I just have to
run to the store and get some groceries to send with them
pack, making sure I include a mini-first aid kit, swimming stuff, and plenty of clothes
remember to take a snack for Erika because she is snack girl this week at preschool
make sure all laundry is done so kids have all the clothes they want to pack
Plan a special date since our kids will be gone
clean the apartment...its a mess, again
have the kids do some extra homeschooling since they will be gone a few days
and take a minute to catch up on this blog...since we have done some great family things the past few days.

Even though it is a lot of work for the kids to go out of town, the break comes at a great time.  This week, I will once again pack...everything that I can, reorganize those things I have already packed and make an itemized list of everything we are shipping to Belize.  Our time here in the apartment is almost over.  We went and visited the family this week that we will begin living with.  Yes, it is quite an adventure.  I am thankful though that we will be living with someone during November because Lee will be gone for two weeks...and I didnt like being home alone this week.  I will sleep better having other people with me.  Josh may even travel with him this time.  I hope he does because then Lee won't get lonely, and he would probably enjoy the getaway with Dad.

And just a couple of pictures of my sweethearts on our way to our first homeschool field trip to the Children's Museum in Houston...so fun...

Oh, and these adorable pink shoes are about to move on.  They are just too hard to put on now...so I washed them to give away:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.