I thought about this too late, but I should have taken a pic of our stuff in storage.
SO MUCH STUFF
We packed a lot tonight and took another big load to storage...time is running out. We need to get everything out by Tuesday, so I can clean before my busyness of Wednesday and Thursday.
As we take box after box, we have
SO MUCH STUFF
and it makes me think...How much stuff do we really need?
There is so much uncertainty about what sort of things that we will be able to buy in Belize. They say you can buy anything, but for what price?
So I feel like we are taking
SO MUCH STUFF
We really have gotten rid of
SO MUCH STUFF
so far. We are down to no furniture but our beds. Seriously, my nightstand is a blue plastic box. My coffee table that I have my feet propped up on is blue too. And lining the walls in my living room? Yep, more boxes. So far, numbered boxes would be 35, not counting air conditioners and and things in their own box. So I would say we are actually closer to 50 boxes. Is that too many? Are we taking too much? Its hard to say.
So, I will probably not be on here for a few days. I look at this as my calm before the storm. Tomorrow night, I will have 10 little girls spending the night, doing crafts, feeding them...and sending my boy camping...after homeschool in the morning. Then Saturday, there are several things planned, not to mention, more packing and more trips to the storage place.
Monday we will move to our new temporary home and Tuesday we will finish our time in this apartment. It is really hard to believe we have lived here for six months. It really has flown. It seems that we were just in our house...
Well, to finish up our day before the chaos, we are watching TOY STORY 3. Its really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.