Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update...

Okay, honestly I feel like my head is going to explode.  I have so many things going the next few weeks...but I know they will all get done.  Just hoping I enjoy them along the way:)

This weekend we began moving our things to storage...that we are shipping to Belize.  It is heavy, but nice to do slowly.  I need to pack today...but am going to lunch so have not done much.  Just little things that won't make me sweat...because I sweat all the time thanks to my crazy fast heart.

Yesterday, we went to the endicrinologist.  Can I tell you how much I loved her?  Seriously.  From the moment she walked in.  She explained so much.  Why it kills me to walk up stairs because my legs are sooo weak and shaky.  How important the thyroid is to so many functions of our body.   I did not know anything about a thyroid a month ago.  Now I know so much.

So next week on Tori's bday:(, I will be doing a day long test where I swallow a radioactive pill and it will determine one of two things that is wrong.  Then if it is Graves disease, I will begin treatment the next day hopefully. 

Honestly, I just want to feel normal again.  I feel like noone understands how I feel except my mom because it happened to her too...except the lump. I have so much to do, but am so unmotivated.  So tired.  I just want to lay down.  Really, can I take a quick nap?

But I am encouraged and thankful for doctors and medicine to help.  I still want and believe for a healing.  My mom got one.  But until then, I feel I need to use wisdom and get help.  So I can be strong in Belize.

I know the Lord is teaching me and using this.  I don't think He did this to me.  I feel I have just a glimpse how a mother with cancer or MS might feel.  You want everything to be normal.  But it just isn't.  I have not thoroughly cleaned in weeks, because I just don't have the energy.  Lee will have to help me when we move out.  I am thankful that we are in the apartment though.  It is very hard for me to go up stairs and to live in our house would have been so hard.  And to only need to clean 1000 instead of 2000 feet of apartment is much better.

Well, I need to get some things done.  But wanted my two faithful blog readers to know my life:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Robyn! I am a day behind though, school has been very crazy and busy lately. I am praying for healing, as well as energy for you to accomplish the things on your to-do list! Keep us updated on the doctors appointments and treatments as well! Love you! -Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn -- we are praying for you in MN. Love you dearly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.