This is a post that is LONG past due...I just never had really had a chance to sit and upload all these pics...some are of our last Sunday at Life Church, some are of all the goodbyes to some wonderful people that we already miss very dearly...I have not included everyone, so please do not take it personally if you are not here...I still love you...But here is part of the longest GOOD BYE EVER!!!!!
 |
| Miss Lena coming to see the preschool for the Christmas party and Erika's last day |
 |
| grown up with these kids for 9 years... |
 |
| Wonderful friends and wonderful new pastors... |
 |
| Special Friends and pretty good worship leaders too...he even let us pick the songs for our last Sunday. |
 |
| love these sisters and this is not their baby, they were just borrowing him for the picture:) |
 |
| sweet girlies we have watched grow up |
 |
| our goodbye at CFNI, future world changers |
 |
| love these sweet girls |
 |
| oh, Kelly, how I miss your smile and encouraging words, always... |
 |
| besties |
 |
| miss my girls...love you |
 |
| good luck on the CD this week...love ya |
 |
| miss our talks on the phone, mom and dad |
 |
| Jax came to Life when he was 3 weeks old...we have watched him turn into a little boy from a baby |
 |
| love you Great Grandmother |
 |
| sweet cousin Ryan, we miss you |
 |
| so blessed to get to baptize Dagny on my last Sunday at Life |
 |
| We miss you too Uncle Wayne... |
 |
| and this precious lady and her family drove all the way from California to see us off... |
In all the hustle and bustle of leaving and preparing to leave, it is now, now that we are here, and can't call everyone, that we fully feel leaving everyone. When we can't just call you up and hang out, meet for lunch or coffee...
 |
| and last but not least, I so love this picture of Lee and his dad, a few weeks before we moved, we went to Ryan's paintball party...love their outfits...so cute. And when we lived with them, I really saw how much these two are alike!!! |
To all our wonderful family and friends, we love and miss you. But still know we are where the Lord wants us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.