We have a very special family friend, who was a great mentor in Lee's life in his teen age years, and continues to be a blessing to us as a couple. As we were leaving the States, she gave me this book. In the chaos of leaving, I just tucked it safely in my suitcase to read maybe on the plane or whatever. But even on the plane, I still did not have really any time to read. Since we have arrived, though, I have had to time to read a chapter here and there.
This is a great book and I highly recommend if it you need to take God's authority over situations, fear, problems, in your life. It totally breaks down the 91st Psalm, verse by verse. It has lot of real stories of God's protection and people claiming this Psalm over their life. I shared one story with our kids this past Sunday at our small church service.
It is a very easy read, and even if your life is hectic, you can easily fit one chapter in a day before you go to bed, while the kids nap, whatever. Just like you can easily slip in a chapter in the Bible as well. It will make your day go so much better. The Bible reading, I mean. Seriously. We don't go a day without eating. Don't forget to feed your Spirit too.
Have a blessed Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.