Saturday, March 10, 2012

Company is Coming

There is excitement in the house tonight, as we are just a day away from Uncle Wayne, Aunt Jodie, Tyler and Ryan coming in for Spring Break.

Lee and the kids washed both vehicles, both dogs, cleaned out the shed, cleaned up the yard, while I worked on several loads of laundry, linens, cleaning the fridge, etc.

We are so excited to see them...it has been so long.  And to show them where we live, who we spend time with, and show them around our little section of Belize.

The kids are all pretty excited.  That is just what happens when we get visits...

Tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of Life Church in Katy.  Hard to believe.  I was just looking at this picture on Tori's dresser...when we first started Life....they were so little.


Tomorrow, Life will be celebrating big.

Last Sunday, we celebrated our first year of LifeNet.  Thank you, Alina, for getting such great shots!!!



our (LifeNets) little miracle baby...she is doing awesome!!!



We had 95 people in service last week...so I just kept cutting smaller and smaller...

And Tori's bunnies get cuter every day.  I'm so excited my nephews will get to see them when they are so cute.  Unfortunately, we lost one this week.  It was so sad for Tori.  I know as we get rid of them eventually, she will miss them too.  They are sooo cute.  And no, we are not planning to have a bunny farm...we now have separated the male from the female:)

This beauty LOVES her rabbits.  She checks on them all the time...

Cute buuny~~~manicure by Wini:)

So now, we are settling down for the night.  Josh was discussing what movie to watch when Erika went to bed...and I said I was going to go read a book...  He called me a Nerd???  Can you believe it?

Goodnight...Im about to go read:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.