Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy 16th Josh

JOSHUA AARON
How is it possible that I am once again going through photos because it is your birthday?  Where has the last year gone?  You have grown in so many ways, mainly, your height:)  Seriously, weird that you are actually taller than me now.

I am so proud of you.  I am proud of your character.  Proud of how hard you work.  Proud of the example you are to other young men.

I'm so thankful that you got a week with your cousin, Tyler, right before your birthday.  It was nice to see you guys together again.  Most memorable spring break...


I forever love this picture that Tori took of you that day we had to wait in Belize City while Wini took her ACT.  I know you hate your picture taken, but you are quite photogenic:)




I love how, of all people, your cake had the wrong name on it, but you could still laugh.  Even as we all sang, "Happy Birthday, Jash".  The Belizeans said it was creole for Josh...




Sorry you didn't get a car for your 16th bday...you can't drive til next year anyway (in Belize).  But I love how thankful you were to get a phone.  So many of your friends have gotten phones over the years much earlier than you...but I love that you are so thankful to finally have one of your own.  


Josh, the years have flown by.  You will understand someday when you are a dad.  I love you more every day.  You make me laugh every day...  Thank you for bringing joy and laughter into our home...

Happy 16th Birthday

PS, love that, like your dad, you choose the cheapest place in town to go out for your birthday...you are a true money saver, even if its not yours:)

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome young man Josh is? He was beautiful right from the first moment I laid eyes on him. It made me cry. I love this young man who follows God on a daily basis.

    Love, Memaw Brockinton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.