How do I describe the feeling? We are ALMOST done...
Three more weeks of this school year...then I will have one less thing in my day...for a few months.
It has been a busy year. Planting a church, getting more involved in our community, and teaching three kids.
Josh has had an extremely full load.
Tori is already finished for the year with two of her subjects.
Now, is the easy part. Wrapping it all up.
And yes, I reenrolled the kids for next school year, yesterday.
And when August rolls around, I am sure I will be excited as I open up the boxes full of new curriculum.
But for now, I am thankful that this school year is coming to a close.
And so are my kids.
Looking forward to friends and teams coming to visit over the summer and a trip home to the states.
I'm sure the summer will fly.
But I plan to soak up every single, school-free moment of it.
And then I will get crazy excited to start the next year...it always happens that way:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.