Wednesday, I came home from the grocery store to find everyone outside...Guess what? Even though the bunnies are separated...somehow we got five new bunnies!!! Yes, just as we are about to sell the first batch, we have another new batch of baby bunnies. That afternoon, we got rid of Daddy Rabbit...to a lady up the street who sells rabbits at market. Today, we sold three of the first litter as we passed out free waters, while inviting people to LifeNet. We passed out 550 waters in just an hour. People were thankful and surprised...to get something for free. It was awesome. And we had just the right number of people to help.
Last night, we showed the Passion of the Christ at the George Price Center. They had a good turnout. (Erika and I stayed home, as the movie is not good for her.)
It has been a busy week and I actually sit here so exhausted. It has been very hot this week. I had forgotten what it is like to live in a house that is 98 degrees. It is pretty miserable and draining. But then night comes, and you are so happy for it to get down to 86 degrees. So, we are in the season of lots of showers, which means more laundry...but I don't mind...this is survival. Oh, and remember our washer broke? We were blessed that it is now fixed and working great. So thankful for that. Cannot imagine not having one.
Tomorrow, we have a community Sunrise service at 5:30, then will rush home and get ready for our service at 10:30. Wonder how many visitors we will have from the Water Outreach today???
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.