Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Never Fear, We are still here:)

Life has been busy around the Brockinton Household.

For the past two weeks, Josh and Tori have had online testing with the school they are enrolled in.

We are in our final weeks of homeschool.  Hoping we all get done as I have it scheduled.  Starting Monday, there are three weeks left.  We are all ready for a break...and since we will start back in August, it will be a nice summer for us to relax a little...from school, that is.

The dry season is here, but we got rain all night last night.  It is nice and cools things off a little.  It is just now warming a little at 10 am.  Lee and I actually headed out to walk this morning at 6 am and got poured on so had to come back.  It was still fun and we still got about 20 minutes in, so that was good.

Please pray for us as we are in that Growing stage at LifeNet.  Last Sunday, we had 20 children in children's church...and that is a lot considering it is only ages 3-10.  Please pray for God to provide people who are passionate to minister to the children God is bringing us.  People that are mature in the Lord and whom can effectively minister.  God has me in a place of ministering in the adult service in this season of my life...and I am enjoying that.

God is doing great things in our worship.  We now have drums added to our band of guitar and keyboard.  Sunday was just awesome.  It is amazing what a difference it made as we entered in.  We are thankful at what God is doing.

We are busy with ministry all the time...sometimes set up meetings, sometimes spontaneous.  Pray for strength for Lee and I as we pour out...and still have our own little family to minister to.

We are planning our itenary for when we come home to the states this summer.  Four weeks is going to fly.  As we try to organize it, it is already quite overwhelming.  We have so much to fit in a short amount of time.  Yet, four weeks is a long time for us to be away from our infant church here in Belmopan.

God constantly seems to set up divine appointments with people.  It has been so neat to see the people come, grow, and change because of the Lord.  One of the ladies I disciple shared a dream with me.  It was really cool...because it was definitely a spiritual dream...and she said I was there in the background, encouraging her, that she had what it took to handle the situation.  I just love that.  We are raising people who can go to God themselves, rather than needing us to do it for them.  That is what discipleship is all about.  We hold their hand for awhile, until they learn to walk on their own.

Well, need to get back to life...have an amazing day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.