This is the first night I am turning in closer to ten...and Lee is in San Antonio, so thought I would post a few pics of my days...so busy, they are...
After the Dentist on Tuesday morning, we gave the big kids to Jodie to head to Kemah for a big Christian concert and to enjoy the rides on the Boardwalk. Lee, Erika and I enjoyed Schlotsky's...one of our favorite sandwich shops. And Lee showed me his new Dr Pepper Tee...
Then we headed to go visit my parents. Yep, Erika is in the chair I used to rock in when I was little...an antique for sure by now:)
After dinner with my parents, we headed back to Wayne and Jodie's to freshen up. Lee was teaching the School of Ministry again...so I dropped Erika off to play with Amariah and went to listen. When I came back, Erika wanted me to see her holding Amariah's new brother...so sweet.
Today was busy with Dr and Dentist appts for Erika and more shopping with the kids while Lee headed to San Antonio. Erika and I went to Chickfila while the kids were at youth and were joined by lots of friends...it was nice.
This is my friend, Dagny, who the Lord definitely brought into my life. She shared some exciting news with me tonight...and I love how the Lord is a restoration God. I really love this lady:) Just as we were releasing Life Church to the new pastors, I got the oppurtunity to disciple and baptize Dagny. And we would meet at Chickfila every Wednesday night while Josh and Tori were at youth and Erika would play the whole time. So, it was like old times...we just had a lot more people there...
Erika had so much fun playing with her friends from church and this little girl from below was in preschool with her...one girl we didn't know and she just wanted to be in the picture...it was cute:)
Please pray for Erika...she is being affected by allergies. She has not had allergies the whole time we have been in Belize... I did get a prescription for her today, but she was pretty tired and not feeling good tonight. She is a flower girl on Sunday night, so needs to be well:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.