This was our second Sunday back at LifeNet and I definitely felt more like normal. We had a tough morning getting there...poor Lee...but we finally made it, got things set up and I love our resident photographer, Alina, and her skills...she caught these first few photos.
Erika was happy about something or up to something...not sure which:)
Alina, Tori and I ministered to the kids...and yes, that includes being a superhero...or singing about one named JESUS!!!
And while I was downstairs ministering to the kiddoes, Lee was preaching upstairs...recovering from being sick Friday and Saturday. I must admit, I was a little worried about him, but he did and he even looks great...God is merciful.
IT HAS BEEN HOT, HOT, HOT, here in Belmopan. Thankfully, the nights cool off because the days are excruciating... In the afternoon, I am just so tired from the heat...it drains you. Plus I wake up early to hang laundry, go to market, etc...before we start school.
Today, we decided to try out a snowcone place we have wanted to try for a long time...and it had moved!!! So, as we were driving around trying to decide what to do next, we saw one of our girls from church, walking. We picked her up and drove her over to UB. Cause remember...it is HOT. And she told us where the snowcone place had moved.
And it was good...and cool...and we are so glad we finally tried it. And hey, for $5 US for the whole family, not too expensive a treat.
I know my Facebook friends have seen a lot of these, but don't think I ever posted these beautiful pictures, our pastor friend, Faloo, took of Erika at the wedding. She is such a beautiful girl.
Well, tomorrow and Friday are full days of school and ministry, then looking forward to relaxation on Saturday. Boys are doing their thing and girls, our own thing:)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.