Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tired

Please pray for us, as this morning I am feeling that our family is getting tired...  Poor Lee has a headache and we are all just a little worn out from the whirlwind of new babies, weddings, sharing in churches, meeting with pastors, visiting with family.  

This week should be a good week to restore, though.  It is more of the "vacation" part of our trip...and I am thankful it is falling right when it is...because I feel that we all need it right now.

Our entire family is overwhelmed by the LOVE that we have felt while here.  We have had so many people give to us, do for us, bless us...that it is a little hard to take in.  We feel very loved, especially by our families and our church family at Life.

But my heart is also thinking, this morning, about why we are here, travelling place to place.   There is a little group of people in Belmopan, Belize, waiting for us to come back.  Because they love us too.  And they need us there, to continue what God has started.  That is the reason we are on this trip, wearing ourselves out...so we can stay and continue that work.

I never really thought about the life of a missionary...and now, in becoming one, I have such a new perspective.  And I think we are very blessed missionaries and am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.