Wow, its been busy...thought I would show you just SOME of what has been going on over the past week...
Friday, we went and enjoyed dinner and games with my parents.
after Tori, Lee and I had picked up our new glasses...yay...I can see...
Saturday, we enjoyed the wedding of someone very special to us...Love how God wrote their love story. Very beautiful, very tearful wedding. God's plans are always way better than our own.
Nice seeing so many people we love:)
Made a quick visit, then home to do laundry and pack before our non-stop Sunday.
Lee preached at Next Level in Katy. It was wonderful to see all God has done there as they planted their church, just like we did. It is neat to spend time with people with a like heart.
Erika had a blast in children's church and Susie taught her some moves with a tambourine and then gave her a banner for her to take home. She was so thankful.
It was pouring as we left church and our wonderful husbands dropped us off...but got soaked when they had to run in....Love you honey:)
Then we rushed to the other side of Houston for Lee to share in the church he grew up in. They had ice cream and cake afterward. Lots of Lee's family joined the church service for the evening.
Then, early Monday morning, we headed off to celebrate 20 years of marriage. I am more in love than ever and realize that I am very blessed to have a husband like Lee... It was so great for us to get away for a few days with no kids and just get to be a couple.
Then we came back on Thursday to join our in-laws and kids up at the cabin house at Artesian Lakes. Uncle Wayne taught Erika how to swim under water and she could not wait to show us. She is a little fish. The big kids were sunburned from a week of non-stop fun. Oh, and Erika caught NINE fish with her Papa. It was nice to enjoy one last day with them before coming back to Katy and getting busy for another full weekend, then packing to come home to Belize.
When I woke up this morning, Howard, my father-in-law, was already up in the boat, fishing. Such a beautiful, peaceful scene.
The next few days will be very busy, but we are soaking up our time with friends and family. God has greatly blessed us on this trip...and yet, we feel home calling us back to Belize. Looking forward to unpacking our suitcases and sleeping in the same bed for more than a few nights:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.