I just love it, absolutely love it, when God has a fresh word for me.
It can come in so many different ways. Tonight it came through my Bible study. Seriously, it was like it was written just for something very specific that Lee and are going through. God is so amazing.
He speaks in so many different ways, but the main thing, is that you have to be in relationship with Him.
He cannot speak to you through His Word, if you never read it.
He cannot speak to you through Godly Counsel, if you surround yourself with unbelievers.
He cannot speak to you through your Conscience if you are shutting out His voice.
Just wanted to encourage you. Maybe you are waiting on something from Him. Put yourself in a Quiet place, block everything else out and just listen. You will be surprised. He is really there...and really relevant and has a fresh Word for you, too.
I told God earlier that we really needed His hand on this situation.
He let me know He has got our back:)
Robyn - thank you so much for sharing this. It was a great reminder for me as I need to assurance from the Lord on so many things right now. God Bless You guys, you are such an encouragement to me as I watch you serve Him with your lives.
ReplyDelete