"You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world." I John 4:4
Wow, this week has been a doozy...or maybe like past two weeks. Sometimes it is so easy to get distracted by the problems. Sometimes its easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. Especially in the midst of crisis. Especially when they are happening one on top of the other...
But the bigger picture is that GREATER IS HE. And I am on His team. So we win. Sometimes the battles, they come, one right after another. But still, He is here. He really is. And He shows Himself in the moments where we feel we cannot take one more thing!!!
I feel like today was the WORST day ever. Sometime I will be able to share the details... But just the roughest of days. But I had a friend, interceding for us, encouraging me. Then, a lady and her daughter(from the states visiting) met us with the most amazing gifts for our entire family. And it is like the atmosphere just turned around. Like God said, See I Am Still Here. I am in the midst of these problems and Im at work. Its like the rainbow in the midst of the storm.
And at those times, we are reminded who wins. God wins. And we are on His team:)
And I have three happy children in spite of the Devil attacking with all His might.
And I can rest well tonight knowing my Father God is watching over us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.