Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Friends

Today I had a good day with one of my friends...and yes, I know you will eventually read this. Such a good time that we totally lost track of time... We laughed when just minutes apart our husbands called, hers already home asking what was for dinner and mine calling to say he was on his way for dinner...that was not started yet.
Friendship is priceless.
Friends are all different.
Some of my friends are prayer warriors.
Some friends are friends because our kids are friends.
Some friends you can say ANYTHING to and they will still love you.
Some friends are in your life so you can minister to them.
And some so they can minister to you.
There are friends that make you laugh your head off until you cry.
And those that you are comfortable enough to just bawl your eyes out.
There are friends that you lose touch with, and those you never do.
I am thankful that God has always given me good friends.
Someone recently told me they didn't have any friends. That made me sad. I can't imagine not having friends. In fact it was a heartcry I made to the Lord several months ago regarding our move...and do you know the Lord loves me so much that he gave someone I barely know a word...that He had already prepared friends for me in Belize.
So, if you have a friend, and if you are reading my blog, then we are probably friends...take the time to have a chat, over a cup of coffee with that special person. The laundry will eventually get done, your true friends dont care if the house is a mess, and the dinner will eventually get made.
Take time for your friends...while you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.