Monday, July 12, 2010

What I Love

Its been a great day today.
The kind of day I LOVE.
I love shopping with my oldest daughter
I love getting things done
I love cooking a big, healthy meal for my family
I love watching old movies
I love the way my kids smell after a bath
I love when my house is clean
I love clean laundry
I love a good thunderstorm
I love new clothes, even if they aren't for me
I love when my 3 year old settles down and lets me hold her
I love seeing the amazing teenagers my babies are turning into
I love when my son talks to me and shares his life with me
I love going on a trip
and I love coming back home
I love a good day at the pool and the sun on my skin
I love lotion...I have bottles all over my house
I love the SMELL of coffee more than even drinking it
I love to burn candles
I love SMORES especially with burnt marshmallows
I love that this year I will have been married as long as I was not
I love that I married my best friend
I love my church family
I love to worship even though I am not a good singer
I love to listen to music on ITouch with my headphones when we travel
I love that I have friends who I can talk to
I love that God is not finished with me yet
and that He is personal
and that He is patient with me
and I love having a blog...

3 comments:

  1. wow. I can't believe you will be married for as long as you weren't married. what a great testiment to your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn -- I just discovered your blog, how was it that I didn't know about it? Am loving it and LOVE You guys! Can't wait to catch up w/ you on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judith...really...I thought everyone knew...yeah, Lee said he knows me better now...because of reading my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.