Monday, August 23, 2010

Today, I...

Today I started the day, after doing a few things around the house, going to Target ALL BY MYSELF. That was so fun and relaxing. I had a bunch of coupons so I bought our groceries there. Lee was home and it was so nice just to take my time and not be rushed because my 3 year old was having a meltdown.
A couple of months ago I got new glasses there, and my lens has been popping out. I didnt buy the warranty, but the lady ordered me new lenses anyway when I told her we were moving out of the country. She said they should have caught earlier that the lenses were a little too small for the frames. But I was so blessed that they will give me new lenses for free:)
Then I came home and we ate lunch. It was weird to have my kids home when today was everyone's first day of school. But it was nice too.
Then we headed to the mall. We were going to do this last week, but it was too crowded. So today was perfect.



Erika is so excited to go next....








And there are my hamsters....
Check my next entry to see what happened after this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.