I'm taking it easy at home today. Well, vacuuming and doing laundry, and mopping kind of easy.
But you see, of all the chores I do as a mom, I LOVE doing Laundry. I know its weird. I love folding the warm, great smelling clothes. Don't really like putting them away. But love taking a huge dirty pile of clothes and making them clean. When we went to Belize this last time, our clothes were so nasty and stinky and almost hard from being so dirty. And there were a lot because we went through more than one outfit a day times 4 people. But then I washed them all and it was great...we smell so good when we first get dressed.
I also love clean sheets. I just washed mine and I promise I will sleep twice as good because of it. And I love my kids having clean sheets. It seems to be the only time their bed actually looks nice:)
We are taking our washer and dryer with us to Belize. It is worth it even paying the duty. But I am not quite sure what we will do while we are waiting for our shipment to arrive. I do laundry every other day and when we go on a long trip, it is a stretch to make our clothes last. Thankfully when we went to New York and Georgia this summer, our halfway point was my aunt's house. It was such a blessing to get all our clothes clean. And I didn't mind doing it....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.