Yesterday, we completed our first 9 weeks of homeschool. That was a reason to celebrate for all of us. So we went to Morencos. We are a quarter of the way through the year and I think that is pretty cool.
Doesn't this kindergartener look so big drinking her watermelon juice?
This morning, the girls and I got up and did a little grocery shopping and then Jesse brought by all his siblings (except one).
Melody taught us how to make flour tortillas...
Now, let me tell you, this is no easy task...
Just rolling these balls is hard work!!!
Lee acting like he did this...
Meanwhile, Tori, Erika and Amenta were in the back making beautiful jewelry.
Yeah, Jesse, I see you trying hard not to laugh at your pastor:)
Voila!!! Our first tortilla...
Melody said Erika was the best at making the tortillas...she was so proud.
Jesse flipping tortillas on the comal.
Melody, shaking her head...Lee was making us all laugh.
But boy did he enjoy the fruits of his labor...mmmmm.
And then we made some fryjacks too.
What a fun day, then we had to hurry and get ready for a party tonight. It was a perfect end to a fun day. We roasted marshmallows, etc.
Good Night.
They look so good.
ReplyDeleteErika does look so big drinking her watermelon juice and Tori is so beautiful with her friend making jewelery. I'm a proud grandma. Love, Tricia