Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Birthday in Pics


Erika was the first one up this morning...she put on her "too small" jeans for the first time since February...and asked to listen to my Itouch...so cute.


Then we all got ready to go out to lunch at Caladium, one of my favorites.  They, seriously, have the BEST salad I have had in Belize.


Love these kiddoes.



And this beauty blessed me by "picniking" all these photos for me, making me a beautiful bookmark, and making me a Coupon book full of things she will do to serve me...and she is the biggest servant of all already in our home.  Thank you Victoria...


Oh, and Lee got the MOST DELICIOUS chocolate cake I have ever had from the bakery...just wish we could have shared it with our family.  Thank you sweetie for supplying me with some yummy chocolate and allowing me a full day off in the kitchen.


And I want to thank my Heavenly Father for the most, nice cool day to have a birthday.  I wore jeans as well, today for the first time since February.  And thank you Father for giving me a beautiful, wonderful family who loves me...and a beautiful home to live in and for taking care of all my needs...and for giving me 38 wonderful years so far.

It has been a nice afternoon of just relaxing.  It has been so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.