Friday, July 26, 2013

Blessed

This morning, the Life Church team was on Plus TV.  I was so proud of them.  And then immediately following, the station showed our LifeNet commercial.  I was overwhelmed with emotion and began to cry.  God is sooo amazing.  He had us birth a little church in Katy, Texas, back in 2001.  We thought we would retire there.  But His plan was bigger than ours.  His plan was to raise up those people in Katy and mature them so they could come and minister to a church that He would tell us to plant in another country.  It is always very emotional for me when Life Church comes to Belize.  Our babies ministering to our babies.  My heart is truly in two places.  I cannot even think of the team leaving on Tuesday.  My heart can't bear it.  They just got here.  But I see God using them powerfully.  Yesterday, a woman I led to the Lord in Katy, led a person to the Lord here in Belize.  She was so pumped.  And I was pumped for her.  After I got done ministering to a young girl last night, she came over and ministered as well.  We all cried.  God is so amazing.

Please keep Life Church and LifeNet in your prayers as we go into the Life Advance all day tomorrow.  It is a very large group...  But we want to see God bring true freedom to lives tomorrow.  To see past bondages broken.  So they can live the life Jesus intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.