This morning as I was having my quiet time with God. I came to Him with a million frustrations. I poured out my heart. My weariness with certain things. I told Him I just needed to feel Him. Right here in my room. And God is so amazing. He is right there. He is listening. He understands whatever we have to dump on Him. I put in my earplugs and looked for a worship song I have never heard before. God has always ministered to me through music. And the song that came up...spoke to me as if it was written directly to what I had just poured out to Him.
I just felt that I was to share this to encourage someone. We, as believers, are not always on the mountain top. Sometimes we are in the valley and don't know how to get out. But I challenge you...are you really spending time with the Lord? Because when we truly get into His presence, we are changed. Even if our circumstances don't change, our view of those circumstances will.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.