There is so much I want to write but I am so tired. It has been a good day. But not like maybe I had expected. Most of the people we invited did not come. But God moved mightily and His spirit was there. And what is so cool is that so many of the people in the room are so young in the Lord. And who was supposed to be there was there. That is what we have to remember. Who cares about numbers if lives are not being changed? We are seeing God move in this group of people. He is building our leaders, our foundations. Our core group is faithful and fervently seeking after God.
And Satan tries his hardest to cause distractions, but God is bigger. He always wins.
After service, we had our new friends from California (they are here laying the groudwork for their team coming in June), and another young man for lunch. Now, we have several teens playing monopoly. We just want this to be a place the kids can come hang out and have REFRIGERATOR RIGHTS. And the kids are getting it.
 |
| our sweet neighbor came this morning |
 |
| Dale and Carolyn |
 |
| these are just the flowers people brought...Josh and Lee had brought many from a family down the road as well |
 |
| Jim and Marsha from California...they have just been an encouragement to Lee and I this weekend. |
 |
| beautiful sisters |
 |
| brand new guests...students from UB |
 |
| Terrance, Andrea and Christopher, and new baby on the way...sweet family |
 |
| Brian (goes to school with Winnie and Vivian) |
 |
| Erika didnt want to cooperate... |
 |
| thats better |
Today was just a great day. I miss being with our families and the families of Life Church. But so thankful that God is forming a new family for us here. We love the people that God is bringing to Lifenet. We love how we are just a melting pot of different cultures, all in Belize for different reasons, all coming together to learn a little bit about Serving Jesus. How fun that we get to pour into and disciple this group.
I didn't get everyone's pictures and now am sad...but thankful for those I got...
Happy Easter Everyone.
I love love love the pics. What a blessing! Happy Easter!
ReplyDelete