Today has been a good day. Lots of good things accomplished.
I have been trying for a month to get the girls in ballet, piano, and something Josh would enjoy.
Today I set up for Tori to take private lessons with a lady, who turns out to also be the ballet teacher. The girls will go to Ballet for the month of May. Then also some ballet camps during the summer. Everything shuts down around here until then for Easter. That is also when Tori will begin taking piano lessons. Josh will be taking Guitar lessons for a girl in the church. She just dropped off a guitar and a book and worked with him a little while.
Feels so good to get things done.
Erika needed to try on all her ballet stuff I bought months ago...way too big... She tried it on tonight...and it fits perfect. And she was adorable. She is so excited. Tori is not quite as excited, thinks she is too old? But it will be a great oppurtunity for her to meet more girls. It is a process, this getting our kids involved in things, making friends. And having wisdom who to let them hang out with and who to guard them from. Please pray for us to continue to have wisdom. It is different here. But all parents want their kids to be safe and have good friends. We are no different.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. I love to hear from you.