Wow, today was super crazy and sweaty again!!! Even though we rent a building with AC...
We had a packed out house today. Three of the Life School of Ministry team taught the children...37 of them to be exact, while the adults stayed upstairs and listened to Pastor Sam. It was an amazing morning full of ministry. I was so blessed as the people I love here were ministered to by the people I love in Katy.
Then we rushed to clean up the building and send the team off to the airport. It was hard to say goodbye, but I am thankful we will see them all again soon.
Life Advance touched so many people so deeply. I am going to try to work on a DVD for Life Church to see all the testimonies of what God did.
Here are just a few pictures of the past few days, and I am sure more will pop up on Facebook as the team lands and unloads. I cannot wait to see them.
 |
| Yes, my crazy husband let me baby hold this thing!! |
 |
| Even with several kids missing Thursday night due to graduation, we still had a full house, and the team broke into small groups and really ministered. |
 |
| So fun setting up for the Life Advance with the ladies...they all made it so pretty. |
 |
| Simple, but nice, I thought...and we can save the decorations for next time... |
 |
Then we went to check on the rest of the team as they put in new swings. A testimony from this morning:
This morning a lady who comes to church semi-often came in and said, "I've been away, but I'm back...and wanted to tell you...my girls hate to go to the park and all the swings are broken or missing... We went this weekend and they were like, Mom, LifeNet put swings in and so now we can enjoy the park again." And that is why we do what we do... |
 |
| Casey, I love the bling:) |
 |
| LIFE ADVANCE: Dinner |
 |
| Happy 5th Anniversary to one of the sweetest couples I know...we were at their wedding 5 years ago and it is one that I will never forget. |
 |
| This is for Sara's mama...look at those precious toes and fingers... |
 |
| Remember that baby shower in January? Well, this is precious Eden...I love her:) |
 |
| We had FOUR nursing babies at the Life Advance...this is the baby table, where we guard that they didnt fall off, but could stretch out a little... |
 |
| Yes, and I love these babies... |
 |
| This is our family after church before the team left, yes, Im probably a little teared up...it was a sweet time for us... |
 |
| Julia...thank you for loving me daughter like you did...you are very special. |
 |
| Yes, every picture of Erika...Lisa is holding her...major bonding this week for sure... |
 |
| Rianie took this...HALF of our room this morning...we were packed!!! |
 |
| Watch out: Jesus has big plans for this girl...Freshly graduated and open to the Lord...she is a blessing in our lives... |
 |
| Love these pictures...Bobby came all the way to be a big brother to Tori...such a precious young man... |
 |
| Too cool guys, for sure |
 |
| And we will end on this note...another cute pic of Eden... |
Thank you for making time to blog in the midst of such a busy time. I miss Belize! Hope to be back soon! Love!
ReplyDeleteRobin...thank you for the pictures of my girls. Ardie
ReplyDelete